School is Open
 
MSD of
Steuben County
Toggle Mobile Navigation

Social Security

The employee rate for social security is 6.20% and for Medicare it it 1.45%. (Combined total of 7.65%) The employer share is a combined rate of 7.65%. For information go to Social Security.
Logo
  • Location

PowerSchool
Calendar
Menus
Athletics
Payments
Minutes