Online Registration for Returning Students
We are using online registration forms! Gone are the days of stacks of papers to fill out at the beginning of the school year!
Am I ready for online registration forms?
If you are already able to log in to PowerSchool and see your student’s grades, you are ready! Just make sure you can see all of your students if you have more than one. Here’s a video explaining how to add a student to your existing account
If you can’t already log into PowerSchool to see your student’s grades, you need to set up an account. Please see your school for information explaining how to set up an account at our PowerSchool Parent site Here's a helpful video on setting up the accounts
Online Registration will open approximately two weeks before school begins each August. To complete the forms:
1. Log in at msdsc.powerschool.com
2. Choose your student (multiple students in your family will appear across the top)
3. Choose Forms in the menu on the left side
4. Choose the Enrollment tab at the top of the Forms page
5. Choose the first form to get started, and complete all the forms. The leaves will turn green as you fill in the information.
6. Repeat this process for any other student by choosing that student at the top of the page.